Win tickets to Glastonbury 2017
As a special thank you for sharing your story and showing the world what you’re made of, you will be entered into a draw for what we think is a pretty sweet prize: two tickets to Glastonbury Festival. Check out the rules below.
Terms and conditions
It is important that you have read and understood these rules before entering this competition. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – this competition is for one pair of tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2017. These cannot be redeemed individually.
1. This competition is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 or over. We will ask for confirmation of your age should you be chosen for this prize.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and does not include transport to the festival, or car parking at the site.
4. The prize includes camping at the festival from Wednesday 21 June – Monday 26 June but does not include any camping equipment such as tents or sleeping equipment. WaterAid is not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur to any personal items whilst at the festival.
5. This prize is strictly not for resale.
6. Tickets will not be sent in advance, but will be redeemed at the festival with a letter that will be sent by Special Delivery in advance with full instructions of how to enter the festival site. Names for both tickets must be provided and ID will be required.
7. To enter this competition, you must upload your WAYMO post and let us know your contact email address. All WAYMO entry posts are entered solely in relation to the WAYMO campaign. Entrants will be entered into the separate free prize draw to win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury. The winner is generated at random and will not be judged on their WAYMO post.
8. The winning entry will be chosen at random from all entries.
9. Entrants may not be WaterAid staff members or immediate family of WaterAid staff members.
10. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
11. The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 25 May and will also be publicly announced thereafter.
12. WaterAid reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner if no response is received within 24 hours of us contacting you.
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity activity to support WaterAid’s campaigning objectives.
14. Entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. WaterAid reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary.
16. The promoter is WaterAid, registered office: WaterAid, 2nd Floor, 47-49 Durham Street, London SE11 5JD. The decision of the promoter is final.